The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Im no developer but i have had the gold master 3.0 since 6/9/09. you can get it on a torrent and command click check for updates in itunes and select the file. it adds some good stuff but overall nothing too exciting. I compared the speed with my girlfriends iphone and its actually a tad slower.

I want it for landscape texting & copy & paste the most.
1 Hour left.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I could be wrong but where did this midnight release time come from? I see no info on Apples site regarding this. If I remember correctly when 2.2 was released it was like at 10am EST.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I could be wrong but where did this midnight release time come from? I see no info on Apples site regarding this. If I remember correctly when 2.2 was released it was like at 10am EST.

It is a rumor but the poll and I remember staying up untill midnight for 2.0. And it came a little after.

just_danny

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Is the consensus that the update will be released worldwide at 12am US time - give or take?

I'm in little old Sydney, and one of the papers here yesterday claimed that Apple Australia said it wouldn't be released until tomorrow. I hope they're wrong!

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Is the consensus that the update will be released worldwide at 12am US time - give or take?

I'm in little old Sydney, and one of the papers here yesterday claimed that Apple Australia said it wouldn't be released until tomorrow. I hope they're wrong!

What's the date and time in Australia right now?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2