The Official Staying up Until Midnight for 3.0 Thread.

Will you be Staying up for 3.0?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 122 70.9%
  • No I need my sleep.

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glaurung

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Same here. Can someone post the link that was given in the article and/or the text of the article, for those of us that can't get to it?

markcmann

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Golden Master?

[I'm posting this again...just curious, has any one downloaded and installed the Golden Master? I work with a developer who gave me a link to get it. I downloaded it and installed it (Windows users hold down the shift key before clicking 'Check for Update' button and point to the the 'iPhone1,2_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw' file). It installed fine (less than 20 minutes) and seems very stable. I just want to find out if the public release is the same build number (7A341)?

Link to the download:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

itsloui

Mar 25, 2009
Visit site
i dont think apple is going to be releasing that O.S tonite might as well go to sleep and check and see if im able to update it when i wake up cuz this is some bs

PublicEnemy

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, do the math. If its showing on the Singapore website that it won't be available until the 18th; means the rest of us have like another 8hours to wait, at least.

Ish

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Well, do the math. If its showing on the Singapore website that it won't be available until the 18th; means the rest of us have like another 8hours to wait, at least.

That assumes that there will be a simultaneous global release. That's not a guarantee as far as I know.

jay_k

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
That link is just for the last build of 3.0 which was released right after WWDC last week. It will be buggy and if you don't know what you're doing downloading torrents and uploading OS onto your iPhone I would not mess around with it. You didn't wait all this time just to brick your phone.

Mario

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Makes sense
That link is just for the last build of 3.0 which was released right after WWDC last week. It will be buggy and if you don't know what you're doing downloading torrents and uploading OS onto your iPhone I would not mess around with it. You didn't wait all this time just to brick your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods