ANY physical differences between 3G and 3G S?

gtGarrrett

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I have noticed that on the 3G, there isn't anything that actually says 3G on the casing. I was wondering if the 3G S will have something maybe on the back of the phone that says 3GS? I just think it would be kinda cool to have something, even if its small, to distinguish between the 3G and the 3G S besides the abilities.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
The 3GS has the iPhone logo at the bottom in the same bold shiny color rather than the grey writing that is on the 3G. As far as I know that's the only physical difference as far as appearance goes. The 3GS is also a little heavier,but I'm not sure if it's enough to notice.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
The 3GS has the iPhone logo at the bottom in the same bold shiny color rather than the grey writing that is on the 3G. As far as I know that's the only physical difference as far as appearance goes. The 3GS is also a little heavier,but I'm not sure if it's enough to notice.

I'm disappointed that the writing is going to be shiny... That's just another area to get scratched to hell.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I'm disappointed that the writing is going to be shiny... That's just another area to get scratched to hell.

I agree. I used to use cases with my iPhone,but hated all the bulk they added. So I got the Clear-Coat to put on mine. You have to be really patient with the application,but if successful,you can barely tell that there's anything on it at all.

SMichael 57

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
you should not say and "physical" difference because there is a big one, the stuff inside the 3G S is different. You're asking is there any thing different with the visual exterior?

No there is no different between how it looks but it is possible a little bit more heavier as Ritchie pointed out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73