What's TsNCs ??

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Today I checked my ATT account, where it usually shows your phone upgrades , I saw this msg on my info for the line I chose to upgrade through Apple:

info.jpg

Anyone knows what that TsNCs means ??

Thanks

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
OK,, phew... Was kinda worried about the not approved part,,,, If yours says the same thing, then we're all safe....

Any update on your shipping info???? I ordered mine the same day as you did, but then switched to 32GB when I called for a refund of overnite shipping,,,,

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
wouldn't that be cool! I also ordered mine the same day but no e-mail saying that it has shipped yet. although the apple website says "prepared for shipment"
Maybe this has to do with location? I live in las vegas.

Last edited:

Dudewherzmyphone

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
TsNCs--Sh'TsNCs

The same thing shows up on my ATT info--I only know because I got an email from Apple this morning saying they canceled my order due to not being able to get an approval from ATT.

:confused: :( :mad:

Dudewherzmyphone

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Follow Up...

The same thing shows up on my ATT info--I only know because I got an email from Apple this morning saying they cancelled my order due to not being able to get an approval from ATT.

:confused: :( :mad:

After a looong troubleshooting call with ATT..:eek:

It seemed that Apple gave ATT a 30 hour window in which to give the authorization but ATT didn't meet the deadline with my order. Thus, according to the ATT rep, mine and a few other orders have been cancelled by Apple, but ONLY by Apple.

If you're doing an upgrade and Apple has cancelled your order, you just might want to get in touch with ATT. If they've not released the order you will not be able to reorder a new iPhone from Apple or ATT.

Back to the drawing board.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner