3.0 Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Dear Lord, we come to you today to bid adeu to a very special thing dear to all our hearts, our old, busty, 2.0 firmware. It was a beautiful firmware, all shiny and pretty, but we all know that you will gladly take care of it in firmware heaven. We loved it as if it were our mother, father, sister, wife/cousin, or fat uncle, but alast, we know that you will welcome it with hand-me-down accepting arms.
Please accept this gift of praise, as we sacrifice Bad Ashes old avatar in order to keep us from being smitten by your mighty smiting hand. In BeJesus's name, we pray, A-to the-men.

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Dear Lord, we come to you today to bid adeu to a very special thing dear to all our hearts, our old, busty, 2.0 firmware. It was a beautiful firmware, all shiny and pretty, but we all know that you will gladly take care of it in firmware heaven. We loved it as if it were our mother, father, sister, wife/cousin, or fat uncle, but alast, we know that you will welcome it with hand-me-down accepting arms.
Please accept this gift of praise, as we sacrifice Bad Ashes old avatar in order to keep us from being smitten by your mighty smiting hand. In BeJesus's name, we pray, A-to the-men.

Amen.....;)

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
lease accept this gift of praise, as we sacrifice Bad Ashes old avatar in order to keep us from being smitten by your mighty smiting hand. In BeJesus's name, we pray, A-to the-men.

=D LOL. Gotta Love it

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Hey if Janis Joplin could ask the Lord for a Mercedes Benz, I dont think youre asking for too much, specially since youre even ready to giveth up thy 2.0

Bless you my son, ask and thou shall recieveth...

Status
Not open for further replies.