iPhone 3.0 release time...?

yildi

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
It is 01:50 in France now and no update. So this seems to confirm that the reference time is the US one. All job done, it is time to go to sleep ;-) Tomorrow morning I will be happy to read your impressions before getting my update.

Regards,

Murat

Dustydevil8809

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
it is now 2:20 AM EST, so it was not released at Midnight Eastern or central, if its going to be release before morning it will be released in 40 minutes....im going to sleep in 45

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
heard from an apple rep it wont be out until around 6am PST so everyone can sleep/go about their daily routine for another 5 and a half hours

oh and an AT&T rep said US will get MMS when we upgrade to 3.0

only time will tell

as for me, im gonna sleep, see everyone with 3.0 in the next few hours.

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Lets get our times straight so i dont get confused....
12pm = noon
12am = midnight

Now when is it because it is 6:06am on wednesday and I still don't have my update =(

Apple really has us by the small ones don't they

Christinme7890

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
"Update: The theory is supported by reports that carrier 3 in Hong Kong sent a network-wide SMS notifying iPhone owners that OS 3.0 will be available on June 18th, 01:00 local time. That's 1pm on the 17th in New York, 6pm in London, and 1900 in central Europe." from engadget's website. Enjoy your waiting...i know I won't.

1pm in New York is 1pm est...or 10am pst (I think if my conversion is correct.)

Megarain

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
heard from an apple rep it wont be out until around 6am PST so everyone can sleep/go about their daily routine for another 5 and a half hours

oh and an AT&T rep said US will get MMS when we upgrade to 3.0

only time will tell

as for me, im gonna sleep, see everyone with 3.0 in the next few hours.

That makes a sense. Much more so than the 9AM PST release times that are floating around. I mean, you really wanna clog up the tubes right after lunch, on a work day?