3GS turned out to be huge.. I plan on upgrading not when Apple gets their act together but At&t. MMS and 7.2 is a ways away..sadly.

Compass is blah.. not that significant..
    Video is nice to have but not worth another contract
    Speed will be nice..
    7.2 is what I am more interested in..
    MMS 3G can get so..
    06-29-2009 01:37 PM
    I am thinking about it. I do not give credit for cunning for what can easily be explained by luck. Let's face it; without the iPhone and a lot of luck, AT&T Wireless would be years behind the pack instead of only tens of months. While AT&T has made progress since signing up Apple, they are further behind the curve.
    My comment regarding one strategic move is not an endorsement of ATT's business model and/or overall strategy. You didn't hear me exclaim that ATT is the greatest wireless provider in the world, or that they are head and shoulders above every other provider. My comment was addressing the whole "ATT listened to their upset fans who were not going to be eligible for an upgrade." In my opinion, I believe ATT had every intention of modifying their eligibility requirements and used this as a public relations opportunity to appear to be a company who "cares".
    06-29-2009 02:33 PM
    3GS turned out to be huge.. I plan on upgrading not when Apple gets their act together but At&t. MMS and 7.2 is a ways away..sadly.

Compass is blah.. not that significant..
    Video is nice to have but not worth another contract
    Speed will be nice..
    7.2 is what I am more interested in..
    MMS 3G can get so..
    How old are you? I have been waiting since the CarterPhone Decision for AT&T to get their act together. I no longer believe that I have that much time.
    06-29-2009 03:17 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD