3G - calander items change w/ time change when travelling

asmoran1

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Can someone help me? I use my iPhone 3G calendar for all of my work meetings. I also travel quite a bit. My problem is that when I travel to a new timezone, my calender kicks out reminders based on the timezone I'm in - not my "home" timezone. So if I'm in MI, the calander is basically off by 3 hrs (I live in AZ)...

In the settings menu
settings/mail/contacts/calendar/calendar menu I have the "TIME ZONE SUPPORT" clicked to "ON" - per the text below it - that is supposed to mean it stays in my "time zone support" location (which is Phoenix) - but it doesn't

Up till now, in order to fix this while I'm in a different timezone, I actually physically go in & change the times of the meetings manually so that they are manually based on the timezone I'm going to be in....

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
What happens if you change the timezone support to off?

I ran into this recently, myself...but I was thinking it had something to do with syncing to Google and had happened two weeks earlier using a WM device then again on the iPhone. I enter the times as they will be in the time zone they occur on. Grrrrrr.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711