• Same as 3G - Black

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Same as 3G - White

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
So, if you are planning on getting a 3GS, what color? IF you are upgrading from a 3G, is that the same color, or a different color?

I have a black 16GB 3G, and I am thinking about going with a white 3GS.

Chris

Becks

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am a new member. I spent a fair amount of time looking at iphone forums over the past few days. I joined TiPb because I felt it was mature and didn't have posts which sounded as though I was in a Jr. High School cafeteria.

Today I pre-ordered a black 3G S (my 1st iphone) and must say I feel like a kid the night b4 X-Mas.

I find the forums here to be insightful and instructional. Thanks in Advance to all who have made this possible, and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with TiPb.

Becks

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I preordered a Black 32GB upgrading from a Black 8GB. Part of the reason I chose black is because I like the color (or lack there of you might say), I considered getting white this time (since it wasn't an option with a 8GB), but decided I didn't want a phone that would easily show dirt.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
White here again. The black shows each and every finger print where as the white does not. And it does not get dirty like many people are afraid of.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
So, if you are planning on getting a 3GS, what color? IF you are upgrading from a 3G, is that the same color, or a different color?

I have a black 16GB 3G, and I am thinking about going with a white 3GS.

Chris

That question sounded like it needed a poll...so I added one!

PS...I'm staying black...I like all of my electronics to be black...minus my Xbox 360 of course.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm with jamesus, I like my electronics to be black ( or dark ).

That said, I'm not sure if I'm going black or white with the iPhone come August, but at the moment the black is more appealing.

White here again. The black shows each and every finger print where as the white does not. And it does not get dirty like many people are afraid of.

But if this is the case, it makes it all that more difficult for me to decide :confused:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm with jamesus, I like my electronics to be black ( or dark ).

That said, I'm not sure if I'm going black or white with the iPhone come August, but at the moment the black is more appealing.

But if this is the case, it makes it all that more difficult for me to decide :confused:

Trust me I am a neat freak. My phones can not be dirty and filled with finger prints. If you are anything like that avoid the black at all costs. Trust me on this.

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
IF I upgrade, I will be switching to a white 3Gs. I currently have a Black 3g and although I love the color, it just smudges way too much for me.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Im going with Black, for no special reason. I have a case on my 3g now, and will have one on 3G s so it really doesn't matter, your not going to see the back anyway just as long as it's a 16GB.

Ric0chet

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I have a white 3g. If I was going to go caseless, I might stick with white. However, all the hard cases I like are darker-colored, and the white parts look kinda lame when they show through - so, I'm going with the black 32GB 3G S.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a white 3g. If I was going to go caseless, I might stick with white. However, all the hard cases I like are darker-colored, and the white parts look kinda lame when they show through - so, I'm going with the black 32GB 3G S.

glad you did put that S at the end before you started rumors that there is a 32GB 3G :p;)