View Poll Results: What color will your 3G S be?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

17 30.36%
  • White

17 30.36%
  • Same as 3G - Black

17 30.36%
  • Same as 3G - White

5 8.93%
    I'm going to stick with black. My whole theme is black... PC Case = black, PC Monitor = black, LCD TV = black, PS3 = black, SAT/DVR = black, AVR = black, subwoofer = black, desk = black, wii = white.....Damn it Wii, why can't you be black???

The only other thing that isn't black is the aluminum 13" MacBook, but it accents the black nicely!
    $15 later and he got his Black Wii

Wii Skin - Solid State Black @ DecalGirl.com
    06-12-2009 12:26 PM
    Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am a new member. I spent a fair amount of time looking at iphone forums over the past few days. I joined TiPb because I felt it was mature and didn't have posts which sounded as though I was in a Jr. High School cafeteria.

Today I pre-ordered a black 3G S (my 1st iphone) and must say I feel like a kid the night b4 X-Mas.

I find the forums here to be insightful and instructional. Thanks in Advance to all who have made this possible, and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with TiPb.

Becks
    First, welcome to the Forums Becks!

As for me, I'm undecided and on the fence as to which color, I'm leaning towards white. However, knowing me, I'll take whichever color they still have in stock. Going with the 32gb.
    06-12-2009 01:56 PM
    White here again. The black shows each and every finger print where as the white does not. And it does not get dirty like many people are afraid of.
    White is better for fingerprints, but is it worse for scratches?

Chris
    06-12-2009 02:05 PM
    That question sounded like it needed a poll...so I added one!

PS...I'm staying black...I like all of my electronics to be black...minus my Xbox 360 of course.
    I thought about a poll - but I was in a hurry, so I didn't.
    06-12-2009 02:06 PM
    Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am a new member. I spent a fair amount of time looking at iphone forums over the past few days. I joined TiPb because I felt it was mature and didn't have posts which sounded as though I was in a Jr. High School cafeteria.

Today I pre-ordered a black 3G S (my 1st iphone) and must say I feel like a kid the night b4 X-Mas.

I find the forums here to be insightful and instructional. Thanks in Advance to all who have made this possible, and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with TiPb.

Becks
    Hiya, welcome to the forums (I'm pretty new myself but they are really good).

I always think white for girls, black for guys!
    06-12-2009 07:06 PM
    White is better for fingerprints, but is it worse for scratches?

Chris
    I don't have a single scratch on mine.
    06-12-2009 09:50 PM
    I've always liked the White more for two reasons.. Almost every iPhone I see is black and secondly, it hides smudges/fingerprints better..
    06-13-2009 03:43 AM
    Hey fellow iPhone aficionados, I'm a long time lurker and first time poster.
    I'm getting myself my first iPhone - the 32 GB 3GS absolutely CANNOT wait!

I'm thinking of getting white, just cause i see it less commonly and stands out. But then again, it wouldn't match the black accent of my unibody MBP's keyboard and bezel as the black would...

This tiny decision is killing me!
    06-13-2009 07:50 AM
    I liked the idea of having the white iPhone, but in person, it doesn't seem to match up- the front is black and sleek looking, then the back is in this white, cute/friendly old-school iMac style.

Also, if you go to any store with an iPhone display, you'll see that the white one picks up more scratches and their are tiny scratches all around the dock connector. The black ones do too, but hide them better. Now these phones are being handled roughly, and without a case, but if it can withstand that kind of treatment, that gives me peace of mind.
    06-18-2009 11:58 AM
    I'm getting a white 32 GB 3G S. I like black but white stands out more and will hide fingerprints. Plus I'm going to be using a case most of the time anyway.
    06-18-2009 05:20 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD