Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Same as 3G - White

Votes: 5 9.1%

• Total voters

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I'm with jamesus, I like my electronics to be black ( or dark ).

That said, I'm not sure if I'm going black or white with the iPhone come August, but at the moment the black is more appealing.

But if this is the case, it makes it all that more difficult for me to decide :confused:

Trust me I am a neat freak. My phones can not be dirty and filled with finger prints. If you are anything like that avoid the black at all costs. Trust me on this.

I had a dream about buying a white one...hmmm...

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
You won't be disappointed. Every phone out there is usually black. Way too common. And no finger prints is a major plus.

I might go white as all of my cases are black. SInce I'm not upgrading until July 12th, I have some time to decide...

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I'm going to stick with black. My whole theme is black... PC Case = black, PC Monitor = black, LCD TV = black, PS3 = black, SAT/DVR = black, AVR = black, subwoofer = black, desk = black, wii = white.....Damn it Wii, why can't you be black???

The only other thing that isn't black is the aluminum 13" MacBook, but it accents the black nicely!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to stick with black. My whole theme is black... PC Case = black, PC Monitor = black, LCD TV = black, PS3 = black, SAT/DVR = black, AVR = black, subwoofer = black, desk = black, wii = white.....Damn it Wii, why can't you be black???

The only other thing that isn't black is the aluminum 13" MacBook, but it accents the black nicely!
$15 later and he got his Black Wii :D;)

wii-ss-blk-350.jpg

Wii Skin - Solid State Black @ DecalGirl.com

cattsquared

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am a new member. I spent a fair amount of time looking at iphone forums over the past few days. I joined TiPb because I felt it was mature and didn't have posts which sounded as though I was in a Jr. High School cafeteria.

Today I pre-ordered a black 3G S (my 1st iphone) and must say I feel like a kid the night b4 X-Mas.

I find the forums here to be insightful and instructional. Thanks in Advance to all who have made this possible, and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with TiPb.

Becks

First, welcome to the Forums Becks!

As for me, I'm undecided and on the fence as to which color, I'm leaning towards white. However, knowing me, I'll take whichever color they still have in stock. Going with the 32gb.

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself here as I am a new member. I spent a fair amount of time looking at iphone forums over the past few days. I joined TiPb because I felt it was mature and didn't have posts which sounded as though I was in a Jr. High School cafeteria.

Today I pre-ordered a black 3G S (my 1st iphone) and must say I feel like a kid the night b4 X-Mas.

I find the forums here to be insightful and instructional. Thanks in Advance to all who have made this possible, and I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with TiPb.

Becks

Hiya, welcome to the forums (I'm pretty new myself but they are really good).

I always think white for girls, black for guys! :D

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I've always liked the White more for two reasons.. Almost every iPhone I see is black and secondly, it hides smudges/fingerprints better..

antoni

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Hey fellow iPhone aficionados, I'm a long time lurker and first time poster.
I'm getting myself my first iPhone - the 32 GB 3GS absolutely CANNOT wait!

I'm thinking of getting white, just cause i see it less commonly and stands out. But then again, it wouldn't match the black accent of my unibody MBP's keyboard and bezel as the black would...

This tiny decision is killing me!

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I liked the idea of having the white iPhone, but in person, it doesn't seem to match up- the front is black and sleek looking, then the back is in this white, cute/friendly old-school iMac style.

Also, if you go to any store with an iPhone display, you'll see that the white one picks up more scratches and their are tiny scratches all around the dock connector. The black ones do too, but hide them better. Now these phones are being handled roughly, and without a case, but if it can withstand that kind of treatment, that gives me peace of mind.

Hoolian

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting a white 32 GB 3G S. I like black but white stands out more and will hide fingerprints. Plus I'm going to be using a case most of the time anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal