Apps and a Different iPhone

cattsquared

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Question...

I am going to have to discontinue use of my iPhone right now due to financial reasons. I've downloaded a few apps that I've paid for and they are backedup in my iTunes. Later down the road, when I can do this again, I'd like to go back to the iPhone. When I do this, will the apps that I've already purchased load on the new phone or are they proprietary to a single phone?

Thanks!

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Question...

I am going to have to discontinue use of my iPhone right now due to financial reasons. I've downloaded a few apps that I've paid for and they are backedup in my iTunes. Later down the road, when I can do this again, I'd like to go back to the iPhone. When I do this, will the apps that I've already purchased load on the new phone or are they proprietary to a single phone?

Thanks!

The apps you purchased are yours to keep. As long as you sync your iPhone or new iPhone to a computer authorized by iTunes, you'll be good to go. Keep in mind that apps which are not updated within 1 year will be removed from the App Store but not your iTunes library.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR