7AM=1+8Am=2. at 8AM both lines will merge. I would actually like to be there at 8 and watch how normally polite people will merge with the other line. you can learn alot about peoples true character at moments like these.

but alas I will be in the comfort of my own home waiting for the phone to show up on my doorstep. I hope the first person in line uses his/her new video to actually video the merge, that should be entertaining.
    06-14-2009 03:49 PM
    Is it FedEx or UPS that's delivering? I hope it's FedEx because the UPS driver that I usually see in my area always rings the doorbell and sprints to the truck within 10 seconds... I really don't want to have to get in a pursuit with the UPS driver and make him pull over to give me my phone.
    06-14-2009 04:25 PM
    I'll get back to you on that.
    06-14-2009 04:48 PM
    The guy at the AT&T store told me Fedex.
    06-14-2009 08:51 PM
    Is it FedEx or UPS that's delivering? I hope it's FedEx because the UPS driver that I usually see in my area always rings the doorbell and sprints to the truck within 10 seconds... I really don't want to have to get in a pursuit with the UPS driver and make him pull over to give me my phone.
    They do that with my to know and run like ding dong ditch.
    06-14-2009 09:05 PM
    [QUOTE=Behshad;1483820]Ash is right. If you order before 17th you will recieve it by 19th. My confirmation email said "delivers by June 19th", although I chose FREE SHIPPING.
    The sales rep told me the LATEST I will recieve it is 19th,

I ordered mine on the 8th from the Apple Online store, and it also says Delivers by June 19th. A friend's husband had 2 e-mails, one that said delivers and one that said ships... He called and got free overnight delivery. I called and was told it will be here no later than the 19th and possibly earlier.
    06-14-2009 11:07 PM
    My phone has shipped from apple.com!

However, the email says delivery by 6/22? After I paid for overnight.... however, per my tracking #, it states it's going to be delivered tomorrow, 6/17, due to overnight shipping? I guess that extra $16 I spent is going to pay off? My guess is UPS has been ordered to hold them until the 19th.. All n all, I have relieved mine has shipped!
    06-16-2009 08:25 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD