Next iPhone Color Witch Would You Pick?

iPhone Color Witch Would You Have?

• Total voters

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
If the next iPhone was like the iPod Nano and you could pick a color to had it which color would you have?

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Jun 1, 2009
www.twitter.com
Personally I love the black version, as it's black on the front too I think this looks the best combination, however I know people would love multi-coloured versions so whatever they do it's fine with me, as long as they keep a black version.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
My favorite colors are blue and green but I picked orange. I think an orange iPhone would look sweet.

I'd have a really hard time deciding between blue, green, and orange.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Wow.. I can't believe so many people like blue and red for a mobile device!! I think you have to be a real idiot to get a mobile device that is one vibrant colour.. It gets old FAST and in my experience I end up hating that colour.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
It only gets old if you allow it to. I know some people that buy cars and other toys for their colors and keep them as long as they can.

When you walk into a room and see a large majority of them with cell phones in their hand, most are black. I like black myself, as a large majority of my past phones have been black. But, I like to have some color sometimes. My Curve was scarlet red, my Treo 750 was blue, my HTC 8125 was silver, my last two laptops that I bought are red and silver. I bought my truck because of the color, even though there was a newer one right next to it for the same price.

Color defines us as people, and we choose it not because we care what anyone thinks, but rather because of what we like. If it is a regular old mundane color, so be it. Besides, as mentioned previously, if you get tired of the color, there is always a case manufacturer, or Colorware, right around the corner to take your money and change the look of the device.

Sorry for the rant. :p

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Silver but definitely a Matte silver not some ridiculous chrome craziness.
Matte silver would be REEEALLY nice if they make it look like aluminum. It would fit in with the MacBooks and iMacs sooo nicely.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73