Does anybody still doubt there will be a new iPhone announced on monday?

Mushy2012

May 13, 2009
Visit site
I just think it would be kinda ironic if 3.0 ends up being the focus of the show...along with there actually being no new hardware at all. It would sure be a testament to the power of internet rumors.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I don't think there will be a new iPhone YET after AT&T and apple contract ends maybe.

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
wow. that would be a total bummer. but highly doubtful. the evidence of a new phone has been overwhelming. there have been parts lists and large reputable companies have prelisted the new phone, trusted technology reviewers have hinted. and then there are all the not so reliable sources, leaked photos, and late night test drives,and word of mouth from secret souces. I would find it hard to believe that we've all been duped. I suppose that it is possible though. scary, but possible.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
wow. that would be a total bummer. but highly doubtful. the evidence of a new phone has been overwhelming. there have been parts lists and large reputable companies have prelisted the new phone, trusted technology reviewers have hinted. and then there are all the not so reliable sources, leaked photos, and late night test drives,and word of mouth from secret souces. I would find it hard to believe that we've all been duped. I suppose that it is possible though. scary, but possible.

I think apple will save it for another company.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Here is a link to several blog sites covering the event:

iphonedownloadblog.com/2008/06/08/wwdc-2008-live-coverage/]WWDC 2008 Live Coverage

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
Where would be the best place to follow WWDC if i am doing it from my iphone and not my PC?

The best place other than the PC would be via Twitter. During the March event, Rene and Dieter, as well as other technical sites, kept tweets up to date. Make sure you are following, at a minimum, the iPhone Blog.

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
they have to do you know how many 1st gen iphone owners are coming off contract AT&T will freak out if people leave in droves because they have no reason to stay. Apple only makes One phone its not a big deal for them to update.

calum86

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
The best place other than the PC would be via Twitter. During the March event, Rene and Dieter, as well as other technical sites, kept tweets up to date. Make sure you are following, at a minimum, the iPhone Blog.

Thanks :) Is there any place also where i will be able to listen to a live audio stream or something on my iphone?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods