For example, when you search in Spotlight in version three fro "Bob", say, it gives you back all photos that you face tagged with bob. I think this would be great addition. Integration with Google Maps would be great too!!
    06-04-2009 06:47 PM
    I see what you mean.

Photos in iPhone OS will need Faces firstly. However , I think if the picture it self iis called " Bob " , Spotlight should show it.
    06-04-2009 10:09 PM
    I have another complaint about photos. why cant I delete any pic from my phone when I want? I hate having to go to my computer for this.
    06-05-2009 01:42 AM
    I have another complaint about photos. why cant I delete any pic from my phone when I want? I hate having to go to my computer for this.
    True. Synced photos can't be deleted --- only from the Camera Roll.
    06-05-2009 01:46 AM
    You can! When viewing your photos, in the bottom left corner you'll see a trashan, tap on it, then cofirm that you want to delete it. (if the toolbar isn't at the botom, tap on the screen to make it appear).
    06-05-2009 01:47 AM
    You can! When viewing your photos, in the bottom left corner you'll see a trashan, tap on it, then cofirm that you want to delete it. (if the toolbar isn't at the botom, tap on the screen to make it appear).

i dont see any trash can...

06-05-2009 02:09 AM
    You can delete pics in youe camera roll...sync'd pics....simply remove them from the folder on your computer and resync.
    06-05-2009 07:33 AM
    LOL that was my point! I hate having to go to the computer for this.
    Last edited by chobbs1; 06-05-2009 at 12:40 PM.
    06-05-2009 11:25 AM
    simply remove them from the folder on your computer and resync.

yeah thats so convenient that way :P

not to mention having to keep a separate folder with duplicate copies of pictures i want on my phone....
    06-05-2009 12:05 PM
    I just love the functionality of iPhoto and miss it on my iPod Touch (soon to become a 3rd gen iPhone (hell, I'm even buying out my other contract to get it )). If the tags could get brought over with the photos, that would be great too!
    06-05-2009 07:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD