Just curious if anyone knows if and or when the most recent episode of iPhone Live will be available to be downloaded on iTunes via Podcast?

Rene or Chad, do you know???

Thanks a million,

Jdub
    05-31-2009 08:32 PM
    The audio got screwed up for the episode so I don't believe it's getting posted I'm sure Rene or Chad will confirm.
    05-31-2009 09:10 PM
    Yeah, utter technical fail. No usable audio. Apologies to everyone waiting on it, but I crashed and burned.

(Though it's a good time to point out how I just made attending the live event just ever so much more compelling )
    05-31-2009 09:56 PM
    Yeah, utter technical fail. No usable audio. Apologies to everyone waiting on it, but I crashed and burned.

(Though it's a good time to point out how I just made attending the live event just ever so much more compelling )
    Indeed you did Rene I caught the last 10 min of this past one and I'm hooked.

Oh well, there's always the next one.

Thanks,

Jdub
    05-31-2009 10:13 PM
    Make sure you come early, cause seating is limited. Seems that some of us have been arriving 2 hours early and just hanging out. Kinda like going to a concert back in the 70's!
    05-31-2009 11:12 PM
    Maybe you guys should setup an old school IRC chan and then add a Java Applet thing to the page. Could handle a lot more people in the chat room than the meebo thing I think you were last using.
    05-31-2009 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD