View Poll Results: Will Steve Jobs attend WWDC?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 62.96%
  • No

10 37.04%
    With WWDC only being one week away, the biggest question being asked right now is - will Steve Jobs be attending? Even if it is for a brief cameo, it still counts! What are your thoughts? And to make it more difficult for you I decided to give you two choices, yes or no... there is no maybe so choose wisely.
    05-30-2009 09:19 PM
    I didn't think so until we found out that Jobs paid a visit to Apple for a meeting. I think he wants to be there, and if he looks as healthy as Wozniak says he looks, then I think Jobs will definitely show up. Even if he doesn't step on the stage, he will be there.
    05-30-2009 09:48 PM
    I didn't think so until we found out that Jobs paid a visit to Apple for a meeting. I think he wants to be there, and if he looks as healthy as Wozniak says he looks, then I think Jobs will definitely show up. Even if he doesn't step on the stage, he will be there.
    I really hope so. That would be huge.
    05-30-2009 10:14 PM

Wozniak said Jobs "sounded healthy." He didn't say that Jobs "looked healthy." That's an important distinction, and Wozniak most likely chose his words carefully. In my opinion, I don't think that we will see Mr. Jobs and I think his health is probably poorer than we are being led to believe.
    05-31-2009 04:11 PM
    I don't think so even if he was ready. Apple wants to lesson his front man "rock star" roll so when he leaves it won't make the stock drop in half. It would be cool, but I just don't see it happening.
    Last edited by Justin; 05-31-2009 at 09:51 PM.
    05-31-2009 09:47 PM
    I think he will be there, video conference or by some other means, maybe just a simple phone call on the new hardware, and we just hear his voice.
    05-31-2009 10:23 PM
    It would be great to see him there, coming on stage for a "One more thing..."

Somehow I don't think it'll happen though.
    06-01-2009 04:18 AM
    Nope Nein Nit Nie....
    06-01-2009 04:49 AM
    I think he will be there, video conference or by some other means, maybe just a simple phone call on the new hardware, and we just hear his voice.
    Maybe they drop the bomb that there is video conferencing in the new iPhone and video conference Mr Jobs in for the "One more thing...".
    06-01-2009 10:29 AM
    Maybe they drop the bomb that there is video conferencing in the new iPhone and video conference Mr Jobs in for the "One more thing...".
    I just told my husband last week that it would be awesome if that happened...
    06-01-2009 07:09 PM
    I hate to say so, but I don't think we will see him.
    06-01-2009 10:34 PM
    ofcourse he will be, with the news of a A+ iPhone update, you will see him... El Jobso usually only does big upgrade appearances... And the iPhone 4.0 software, plus a new A+ iPhone hardware upgrade, and any thing held back to add to the iPad (yes 4.0 features were not shown) will be coming and announced by him as always...
    02-01-2010 08:38 PM
    ofcourse he will be, with the news of a A+ iPhone update, you will see him... El Jobso usually only does big upgrade appearances... And the iPhone 4.0 software, plus a new A+ iPhone hardware upgrade, and any thing held back to add to the iPad (yes 4.0 features were not shown) will be coming and announced by him as always...
    You are about a year late here...
    02-01-2010 08:59 PM
    explain my need for a time machine,

I don't get it
    02-01-2010 09:23 PM
    explain my need for a time machine,

I don't get it
    I started this post well over a year ago that's all. :o
    02-01-2010 11:16 PM
    I am wondering why it popped up as a new post....

haha... thats funny
    02-01-2010 11:29 PM
    I am wondering why it popped up as a new post....

haha... thats funny
    Looks like a spammer posted in it before you and the spam was deleted.
    02-01-2010 11:57 PM
    So this whole fiscal was your fault....
    Is that what you are saying?

haha
    02-02-2010 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD