• Shine

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
This thread would have been started sooner rather than later by someone so I figured I would kick it off. Which do you prefer, matte or shine?

Last edited:

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I like the shine of the 3G, but I would probably prefer matte since it will give you more gripe and show less scratches.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I was thinking, some of the matte cases currently out for the 3G scratch really easily... hopefully this will not be the case for this.

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I like the matte finish a lot for the same reasons everyone above me stated. I keep a case on my iPhone so no one really gets to see the shine. With the matte finish I might consider leaving the case off.

GMJeff

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Ever held a bar of wet soap in your hand and squeezed, only to have it squirt out of your hand....yeah, that's how some gloss painted phones react if you get some oil or water on them. I had to put a ZAAG skin on my Curve just to keep it from falling out of my hand on occasion.

I've had the Treo 750 and the Tilt from AT&T, both with the matte paints on them and I would have to say it is great. Not just for the grip, but also for the lack of fingerprints, and sometimes glare.

Supes2000

Mar 17, 2006
Visit site
I go back and forth...

Hello all:

I really like the function and grip of the matte finish, however, I LOVE the shine. I will use Bodyguardz or similar cover and enjoy both the shine and some additional grip.

Once that starts to wear, I will then switch to the InCase matte finish slider.
:rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox