2 thumbs, but I originally started with one finger.
    05-30-2009 06:04 PM
    One for now. When ever you restore your iPhone , it loses the memory of how you type, most used words , corrections and all that.

Usually I use 2 though.
    05-31-2009 05:56 PM
    One for now. When ever you restore your iPhone , it loses the memory of how you type, most used words , corrections and all that.
    I created a New contact in my phone and it has all the words I want my Phone to remember. So this contact has a really long name of coarse with all the words I want it to remember.

Why do you restore ur phone so much? I only do it when a new firmware comes out.
    05-31-2009 07:37 PM
    Love the contact idea. Really smart
    05-31-2009 09:38 PM
    +1 Great GREAT idea about the contact!
    05-31-2009 11:15 PM
    I created a New contact in my phone and it has all the words I want my Phone to remember. So this contact has a really long name of coarse with all the words I want it to remember.

Why do you restore ur phone so much? I only do it when a new firmware comes out.

Well recently my iPhone touch screen stop working properly and I made sure I restored the phone enough times to elimate a software malfunction and to make sure it was hardware.

I have videos on YouTube if your interested. My account name is kidklassic91 ( " A Part Of My iPhone Screen Is Not Working " ).

I had the display replaced and the problem persisted. Then Had to get a new device.

I've heard the whole " use your contacts and out in the words you use the most " etc but now I'll try it =]

Apple needs to make a section in settings to add our own words. The whole contacts thing is sorta makeshift though creative.
    05-31-2009 11:20 PM
    I change how I type on the iPhone depending on what I'm doing at the time.

If I need speed I use two thumbs, if I'm on the move or only have one hand free I generally type with one thumb.
    06-01-2009 04:07 AM
    I use two thumbs. like the idea of the contact! very clever will give it a try. and the one indes and one thumb thing hmm. ill give that a shot too!
    06-02-2009 01:26 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD