Most common typo you make on your iPhone

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I hit the enter button when going for the space with my right thumb, it gets really annoying. Also, who the heck is this "Gibbs"??!?!?!?! every time I spell "gonna" I get that Gibbs word... Thats pretty annoying as well.. I get the "Re" a lot too instead of "the"

The iPhone will pull user out of your phonebook, but if you don't know a Gibbs that doesn't really explain it. It actually corrects to gonna for me now.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I hit the enter button when going for the space with my right thumb, it gets really annoying. Also, who the heck is this "Gibbs"??!?!?!?! every time I spell "gonna" I get that Gibbs word... Thats pretty annoying as well.. I get the "Re" a lot too instead of "the"

"Gonna" is not grammatically correct, so the iPhone will correct it unless you type it over and over again.

"to" gets auto-corrected to "yo"
Mine actually does the reverse!

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
The last few days I have been typing foe instead of for. Gotta remember to spell check before I send out emails. :)

Last edited:

riivaaja

May 30, 2009
Visit site
i had to register just to comment on this.

**** turns in to duck/ducker. **** turns in to shut. hell turns in to he'll. miss the space bar more than i care to think about. hit return instead of delete. some turns in to dome. and if you try typing 'haaaaa', the third 'a' turns into an s automatically.

there are way to many things on this spell fixer that makes me irate, but it would be 'he'll' to live without it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2