will apple help me at all

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
will apple do anything for my messed up iphone if my warrenty is void? i know they will do stuff, cause of water damage, but if its not will they help me out. its still under warrenty but i know its void

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
well i bought the iphone off of someone and then the power button started not working, and i thought nothing of it and called apple and they sent me a box today and when i went to pack it all up i noticed the screws on the bottom have been tinkered with in a way that i would assume the casing has been takin apart, so i would think that would void my warrenty. i went ahead and sent it off hoping they would fix it for me, but i was just wondering what you all thought. i prob wont here from them untill friday so i was just getting an idea of what to expect

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
For exampe if you drop your phone and it breaks and take it to apple store they will say your warrenty is void but they are not putting it into the computer as being voided.

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
For exampe if you drop your phone and it breaks and take it to apple store they will say your warrenty is void but they are not putting it into the computer as being voided.

so what does this mean to me. would they fix it for me for a price, or sell me a refurb or what would my options be?

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
They may not even look that close and send you a replacement phone...or they may charge you for the repair/replacement. I'm sure if they need to charge you any money they will contact you first, unless you agreed to pay before hand.

Travisl1213

May 18, 2009
Visit site
ok thanks thats really what i was wanting to know is even if my warrenty is void they will repair (even if i have to pay) so i wont be w/o a phone