Don't think I ever will. There is to much to play with - app store, apps, games, web, email and even using the phone. This is a great piece.
    05-24-2009 06:32 PM
    I don't get bored with it in the sense that I would want something different but I do get the itch every now and then and end up playing on my hubby's Blackberry Curve. It prevents me from spending $$$$.

Otherwise, I have about 4 different color cases and redo the wallpaper. I'm still in newbie learn phase though so I have awhile.
    05-25-2009 02:17 PM
    I have the opposite problem, actually! For those of you bored with your iPhones, I'm willing to bet you are having trouble panning for the golden apps! They are out there. I'm a big fan of pass 'n play games. Beats setting up a board! Plus eReader and now Kindle are awesome. And of course, Safari and the iPod features are used every day. Also Facebook, email, weather apps, shoot I'd feel a little bit lost if I didn't have my little iBuddy with me everywhere I go!
    Last edited by Microcosmos; 05-26-2009 at 12:49 PM.
    05-25-2009 09:35 PM
    My little buddy has grown to my hand! I would be completely lost without it. Love the ereader also. I am a book freak!
    05-26-2009 01:58 AM
    I change my wallpaper at least once a week
    05-28-2009 12:24 AM
    I sometimes got bored with my iPhone, like a little kid that has gotten way too many cool presents on Christmas morning.
    Exactly! I think we are really spoiled nowadays with technology. 10 years ago we never had a device come close to what the iPhone has to offer and many of us complain that it doesn't do this or that because we will essentially never be satisfied no matter what features they put on it. It is human nature to become acclimated and hence take for granted the liberties we are used to and we inevitably desire more stimulation. It's pretty much a never ending cycle.

There are things I believe they deliberately left off the iPhone because that's just the point - every other phone has them. I just think they were trying to stand out conspicuously as an alternative to the cellular fare that is abundantly and readily available. Of course, their predictions about what people do and don't want will be trial and error as with any company. And for those who feel Apple "tells people what they want", let's be honest, some of this technology people would have never thought of unless it was offered on a mobile device at some point. So innovation and creative vision indeed drives what "people want" and opens them up to future improvements, hence the neverending quest for perfection. Though, I like to think perfection is an eternal progression, a process of unending improvement.
    Last edited by Watcher; 05-29-2009 at 11:20 AM.
    05-29-2009 11:14 AM
    I don't get bored with my iPhone ... ever. There's way too much to do on it. I went from a crap phone to the iPhone so I'm really happy with it. I've never had a physical keyboard so I can't miss that either. I do realize it's not perfect but it suits my needs perfectly. It's the best phone I've ever owned. And I still have the original iPhone. Ha! I guess I'm easy to please.
    05-29-2009 02:23 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD