Bored Of Your iPhone?

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Yes I am always changing my cases I do not really chang my backround I still have the earth as backround.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site
Heck no! That's what changing wallpaper is for. It's free and oh so pretty! I have a SwitchEasy Colors in Fushia. I was gonna get other colors but I think there is gonna a new iPhone so I'm not putting any more money into my 3G.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Bored?! Are you serious?! There are WAAAAY too many apps to get bored with. Plus all of the Social networking things. I don't see how you can get bored.

Just MVHO.;)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'll get bored with anything, that's why I have multiple phones. But... in the end I always end up liking my iPhone most.

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
when i get bored and turn to my iphone, i never know which app to pick haha i end up killing time trying to decide on an app than actually playing one haha but im going from the original iPhone to iPhone v3 so im very excited to upgrade!

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I wouldn't say I am bored of my iPhone ever really. It definitely isn't as exciting to me now as it was when I first got it, but it still is one of my favorite possessions by far, and I could never get rid of it.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
With the apps.... yes.

The only 3rd party app I'll use consistently is Shazam.

Most two most used: Messages and Mail.

Thndrct619

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I find it hard to get bored with the iPhone there a far too many things I can do with this. Frankly I don't know how I went through a workday before without it. If you do find yourself bored maybe try and not use it for a few days to remember what it was like B.I. (before iPhone).

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Bored? Nope! At least not yet! Of course if a new generation comes out that has many more capabilities that will suit me...then hey....I'll get it.

Jeffdc5#IM

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I never get bored of my iphone. Always a game to be played, a podcast to be downloaded a new tweet to answer. I use it to stream xm radio all day, my little iphone is always by my side.

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I have only had the iPhone a few weeks so I am definitely not bored of it yet. Things do get old, but like others have states with all the apps, music, podcasts, etc it's going to be very hard to get tired of the iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro