When I download podcasts onto my iPhone they show up in reverse order, by that I mean oldest to newest by date, which I can deal with, but it also puts the oldest to newest in the show. Say I have a 3 hour show, it puts the third hour first and the first hour last and in a talk show format that means when I start the first hour it stops after it's over and won't go on to the second hour, I have to stop what I'm doing and start the second hour manually.

I can't find any place to configure this part of podcasts...any ideas?
    05-17-2009 10:11 AM
    Are the shows broken into separate podcasts? Which one are you referring to? I'll download it and see how it behaves on my iPhone.
    05-18-2009 09:32 PM
    Yeah, it's broken up into 1 hour segments...which would make the 3rd hour the newest...hmmm, good thought.

Mike McConnell On Demand
    05-18-2009 09:42 PM
    anyone figure this out?
    05-18-2009 11:54 PM
    Yeah, it's broken up into 1 hour segments...which would make the 3rd hour the newest...hmmm, good thought.

Mike McConnell On Demand
    That's why. It is was broken into chapters but it was only 1 long podcast, then it would play in order.

I know this is frustrating. Personally, I like the way that the iPhone displays podcasts, as most I listen to are only 1 hour in length. My iPod Classic sorts them from newest to oldest and I can't stand it. If I have a few podcasts to listen to, I like not having to do anything but just let them play. I have to manually change it on my iPod. Not a big deal, but a personal pet peeve.
    05-20-2009 09:50 AM
    That's what I thought James...thanks.
    05-20-2009 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD