Invisible Springboard Bookmark Icon Spam

Aflac

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I recently jailbroke my iPhone, however, whenever I restart my springboard, I get like 5 pages of just invisible icons. When I press and hold on one of them, it gives me the option to delete it(Are you sure you want to delete the bookmark " "?.

IMG_0001-1.png

I deleted them all then restarted my Springboard and they all returned! I have no clue what's happening but it's really frustrating. They also mess all my icons up since they go in random places on the first 2 pages of app icons.

Any solutions will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Sam

Aflac

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I don't think so.. but probaly. I'm not sure which one it could be though. I will screenprint my apps and if anyone sees one which could be the problem then I will delete it.

ChrisBuchholz

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Well, I don't no how to delete 'em, but I know its meant to be a feature of the jailbreak you've installed.
Some people likes to only have like 2 icons per row on the first screen and so on, and with the invisble icons, you can make it look you only have that.

khanaqeel

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
hi..Try this

Hi. I recently jailbroke my iPhone, however, whenever I restart my springboard, I get like 5 pages of just invisible icons. When I press and hold on one of them, it gives me the option to delete it(Are you sure you want to delete the bookmark " "?.

Click to view quoted image

I deleted them all then restarted my Springboard and they all returned! I have no clue what's happening but it's really frustrating. They also mess all my icons up since they go in random places on the first 2 pages of app icons.

Any solutions will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

-Sam

Go to cydia, manage>>packages look for bug bix:dublicate icons and delete it, you should be good to go.......

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711