yesterday i was downloading "Fieldrunners" on my iPhone and during the loading our wifi center lost power. (thank you iraqi dust storms)

and today i recieved an email confirming the download and my account being charged for the $2.99

so my question is when i get to try and download it again will i be charged again for the attempt or will it just try to finish the loading process
    05-02-2009 06:18 PM
    When you try to d/l again it will appear you are getting charged a second time until right after you enter your password - at this point you will get a notice that you have already purchased the app, and would you like to d/l again at no charge. (Duh!)
    05-02-2009 06:26 PM
    thanx for the quick reply. and that was helpful, except for that little (Duh!)

im still an iPhone newbie, and im probobly not the only one in here so i think we can do without the sarcasm
    05-02-2009 09:33 PM
    thanx for the quick reply. and that was helpful, except for that little (Duh!)

im still an iPhone newbie, and im probobly not the only one in here so i think we can do without the sarcasm
    I believe she was directing the "Duh!" at iTunes since it asks if you want to d/l again for free... of course you do!!
    05-02-2009 10:16 PM
    Yes, I was certainly directing the "duh" at iTunes. Did they really think anyone would respond "no, I'd really rather you charge me a second time?"
    05-02-2009 11:46 PM
    alli i see u all over the place in here...just curious why so cocky/rude.
    01-19-2010 11:17 AM
    also, in itunes on the desktop you can choose check for purchases and it should download anything that hasn't, not that I've had to use this
    01-19-2010 11:34 AM
    alli i see u all over the place in here...just curious why so cocky/rude.
    cocky/rude?? Shes one of the nicest people on this forum...i think your just too sensitive (no offense if u think thats offensive too)
    01-19-2010 02:49 PM
    no not sensitive i didnt get the duh thing so my appologies to alli ive dealt w one person already calling me stupid bacause i dont no anything yet about all this hense my signing up 4 this forum...guess i jumped the gun i was in defensive mode at the time sry alli again
    01-21-2010 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD