Guessing game, what do you think the new iPhone will be called?

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Names like Pro, 4G, Lite, HD, have been thrown around.

Let me know in the comments below what you think it's going to be called!
If not those names, come up with your own and let us know.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Oh yeah...forgot to post this before, but I guess better late than never. I'm giving away a $50 iTunes card on my blog. All you have to do is leave a comment saying exactly what you say in this thread, what you think the next gen iPhone will be called. We will pick one of the comments at random after the name is revealed.

When Will Apple turns 1 and we are giving you a gift! | When Will Apple?

...and my guess is the iPhone 3G Pro!

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
iPhone HD with an OLED screen, ichat camera, separated mic, better speakers and NO removable battery. Having no removable battery on the iPhone makes it feel more complete rather than a toy, maybe it's just me.

The breaking news will come from Job's with a new environmentally friendly battery that is 50% more powerful and 25% lighter than it's predecessor.

Last edited:

vanishingvision7

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
You think a nicer look, GPS, and 3G was a minor update?

To put frankly yea........

Looks were never really a big problem. Non 3G was just as sexy as 3G.

But I distinctly remember my non "smartphone" having GPS.
Far as 3G goes, to me it's a luxury, not a need.

Rumors have it as what, a camera on the front? It's nice but it's minor to me cuz I probably won't be using it. Self portrait is something I don't need, I have friends to take my pics.

Better Camera? Again, most phones have a nicer camera. For me, I'm required to carry a HD camera with me at all time so again, won't need it.

Faster 3G? Nice but again, not a need for me.

To me they are not that major of an update. Will I still get the new one? Of course.
They are all nice little upgrades but nothing truly ground breaking.

If it started making me breakfast in the morning, now that's a big update. Oh wait, I have a maid.

Again, I'm allowed to have my opinions on things since you seem to be so negative on my outlooks. Obviously, I don't care about what you "masses" want. I want more.

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
To put frankly yea........

Looks were never really a big problem. Non 3G was just as sexy as 3G.

But I distinctly remember my non "smartphone" having GPS.
Far as 3G goes, to me it's a luxury, not a need.

Rumors have it as what, a camera on the front? It's nice but it's minor to me cuz I probably won't be using it. Self portrait is something I don't need, I have friends to take my pics.

Better Camera? Again, most phones have a nicer camera. For me, I'm required to carry a HD camera with me at all time so again, won't need it.

Faster 3G? Nice but again, not a need for me.

To me they are not that major of an update. Will I still get the new one? Of course.
They are all nice little upgrades but nothing truly ground breaking.

If it started making me breakfast in the morning, now that's a big update. Oh wait, I have a maid.

Again, I'm allowed to have my opinions on things since you seem to be so negative on my outlooks. Obviously, I don't care about what you "masses" want. I want more.

I feel that 3G is going to be a preset for all phones, recent basic phones come preset with it now. And 4G will be a luxury. Ooooh I can't wait....

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
No way will be it iPhone 4g... they'll save that for the 4g speed iPhone.

I'm guessing iPhone 3.5g or iPhone Xtreme

I do like iPhone HD though.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I agree with duvi, 4G will wait until that network is up and running widespread.
HD is probable, if they do give it a HD screen with the better processors.

I personally think that they are going to call it "The phone that Brickman's wife will NOT let him buy until his contract is up!" :D But that just me.:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73