Setting up Exchange

ericUT

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Tell your IT guy to P*** Off and make hime tell you the exchange server name and domain. Most exchange servers don't necessarily require a domain but it varies based on your setup. You'll need the physical server address too. Enter those in and it should work just fine. Also, tell you IT guy that you refuse to use blackberry because blackberries are only good for email. You like to do REAL stuff!

tothemax1

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Tell your IT guy to P*** Off and make hime tell you the exchange server name and domain. Most exchange servers don't necessarily require a domain but it varies based on your setup. You'll need the physical server address too. Enter those in and it should work just fine. Also, tell you IT guy that you refuse to use blackberry because blackberries are only good for email. You like to do REAL stuff!

Same issues... IT guys says company does not support anything else but the dog$hit blackberries...

I took the SIM card and cut it down .. .stuck it in the iPhone4 and works great except I can't get the dammmmm MS Exchange company email to work on my iPhone now. Had to go back to the BB

we have a web based email but the server is not the same.. .any way of finding out what the server name is?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal