MobileMe (on the desktop) work pretty darn well now.

I use to hate it. It's almost as good and response as google.
    04-25-2009 08:12 PM
    Yeah, it's been pretty stable and issue free for a while now. The last update really fixed it on the web. (Even though I never use the web site)
    04-25-2009 08:16 PM
    MobileMe is very solid. Works far better for me than GMAIL IMAP which is constantly giving me invalid certificate, concurrent connection, and unknown inbox errors.

(However, my Mac2Mac syncing has been flaky lately Seems 4 machines is a lot less robust than 3)
    04-26-2009 11:25 AM
    Yeah, my MoMe has been rock solid since this Fall!

Here lately though I have been getting a weird "response". (ie.) Someone sends me an email. I get it, no problem, but the sender gets a message saying that the message was "undeliverable"??? Even though I got the message. It does not do this to everyone though. Some people have said that it says that my "Inbox is full". I know that is NOT the case in MoMe. I am checking into my Company Inbox. I have my Company email forwarded to my MoMe account.

Any ideas?
    04-26-2009 02:06 PM
    I tried a free trial for like 10 days when they released it then cancelled, I'm thinking about doing another trial just to see if I want to get it. I'm really debating, I really just want it for the storage and what-not.
    04-27-2009 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD