cut and paste function

laserboi47

Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Good afternoon all:

just got a new iphone and am wondering what app I can download to have access to a cut and paste function.

Thanks
LB

Satanic Goat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Probably the wrong place to ask. If you can hang on a couple of months the New iPhone OS will have Copy and Paste etc and it works like a dream. If you can't wait you have the option of paying and joining the apple dev program, not to be recommended if you don't know what your doing though.

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I didn't realize how much I would want to use copy and paste when I got my iPhone 3G. I heard people complaining that it didn't have it, but I didn't think anything of it. I can't wait for OS 3.0 to come out! Clippy is good, but doesn't it get rid of a feature in the iPhone in order to use its own feature? I thought that the magnifier doesn't come up when you tap and hold if you install Clippy.

cattsquared

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I didn't realize how much I would miss it either until I've tried on several occasions to use it. Oh well, hopefully we won't wait much longer.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Good afternoon all:

just got a new iphone and am wondering what app I can download to have access to a cut and paste function.

Thanks
LB

You are going to have to jailbreak your phone if you cannot wait until the new software update this summer. At the moment there are no apps in the app store that provide copy and paste...

daaronrich

May 5, 2009
Visit site
I have a jailbroken iPhone, but have held off on this because Apples' copy paste feature seems easier to use than the jailbroken ones... but then again, the Apple guys should be perfecting it, whereas the developers behind Clippy had to do it in their free time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox