SwirlyMMS help

Exposport

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
i downloaded swirly MMS on my phone, and i sent myself a test pic, and this is what came up:

failure
you must see the greem 'm' before sending or receiving an MMS. after startup or after changing your mms settings it can in worst case take up to a minute before the 'm' appears green. if the 'm' even after two minutes is not green please consider the following:
-veryify your MMS APN settings
-your service provider may have a temporary network problem
-restart iphone

what can i do to get the correct settings on my phone to send MMS messages? my carrier is t-mobile. thanks for the help in advance

Exposport

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
thanks for that link. i had the settings right (surprisingly lol) but i changed it to the other setting they had, and it still doesnt work :confused:

Exposport

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
actually looking further...there's TONS of t-mobile settings. does it matter which one i use? like T-Mobile (310,230) and T-Mobile (310,250). i dont know what those numbers refer to

Exposport

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
it's working now. strange...because i dont know what got it working. i was having troubles getting the internet to work as well. the settings were correct for both, but not working. last night all of a sudden i noticed i had internet. checked on the swirlymms, and i saw the green 'm'. sent a picture and it worked. so i dno what happened exactly, but i'm happy either way :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73