Just got an iPhone yesterday

BillLumberg#IM

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
and now reviewing this forum, should I return both my wifes 8 gb and my 16 gb for a couple of months and wait for the new release? Can always go back to my BB curve for a little while.

I am not interested in a 32 or 64 gb phone unless you all think it will be release for the same discount price of $299 as the 16 gb.

Thoughts?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
The new phone will probably come out with 16GB and 32GB replacing the current 8GB and 16GB. It also looks like some new features that probably won't be available on the 3G even with the new software update.

If you can wait at this point I would just wait. You could always sell the phone later, but then that's it's own hassle. Also, we still don't know how they will handle early upgrades with the iPhone this time around either.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I agree with Dizzy at this point. You've waited this long what is a few more months? Hold off if you can...

Looks like we are starting to get on the same page now :cool:

Oh? Is BadAsh beginning to think there's gonna be a new iPhone now? :)

Looks like it... or maybe he is just taking the wait and see approach? He turned me to the noPhone side and then I eventually turned back to the yesPhone side (even though I voted no in my own poll thread) so maybe we can turn BadAsh fully to the yes side.

I can tell you one thing I've learned about BadAsh from reading these forums... if there is a new one he will be the first in line to get it!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Looks like we are starting to get on the same page now :cool:

Looks like it... or maybe he is just taking the wait and see approach? He turned me to the noPhone side and then I eventually turned back to the yesPhone side (even though I voted no in my own poll thread) so maybe we can turn BadAsh fully to the yes side.

I can tell you one thing I've learned about BadAsh from reading these forums... if there is a new one he will be the first in line to get it!

You know me pretty well it seems. While I won't camp out (not really a reason too when you have 5 or 6 Apple stores within a hour or so from where I live.), I will be in the top 30 of the line on day one. Count on it.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
You know me pretty well it seems. While I won't camp out (not really a reason too when you have 5 or 6 Apple stores within a hour or so from where I live.), I will be in the top 30 of the line on day one. Count on it.

Yeah, for the 3G I went to South Beach Store and got there around 2.30am and there was no one else there so I went and got a couple beers. When I came back there was like 5 people in line and decided to jump in then. Speaking about camping, it was pretty funny to see the people that were now first in line had a tent.

Click this pic if you want to see more pics

dlnmorrow

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Wow! I just got my 3G 16GB last Fri, very happy with it! I need to find out what the new features will be in the 3.0 that would require a hardware upgrade. My only wish was for MMS and copy paste!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner