crack my iphone screen

smthdeedog

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Crack my Iphone screen, phone still working how long can i use the the phone until some else goes wrong? will it work in its crack state? got a qoute ?50 to replace the screen, its a old 8gig Model A1203 is it worth fixing?

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
My screen has been horrendously cracked for months (you can see the internal chips near the ear speaker) and has yet to have a single operational issue.

JohnAbraham

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Hey Guys,
I recently had my cracked iphone screen fixed locally in Dallas at
CrackedPhoneScreen.com
<- i cant post links yet so copy and paste the above link

Even though they are very busy, they did it in less than 1 hour(they work by appoinment). I am extremely happy with the service and would recommend them to local people as well as those who want to mail in their phone

oli_jgb

Feb 4, 2009
Visit site
if it is less than a year old I heard apple will still replace it? Mine is awful but still works fine...looks ugly though would like it to be fixed but carphone warehouse quoted ?170...

mockinmaro

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
When i purchase my iPhone i stick a thin transparent sheet on whole of it, it don't hardened the screen touch sensitivity but also protect the screen as well.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
your phone will still work, unless you drop it again.

You can pick up a replacement glass (get it with the digitizer already attached) for less then $15 on Ebay.

you can find step by step instructions on youtube.

It is very easy and you only need an xacto (or sharp)knife and a hairdryer. You can do it in less then an hour.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen