The last 3 days i have not been receiving the icon that looks like a plug and the screen doesn't say charged. I charge my phone every night while i'm in bed, usually for 6 hours or so. I have had a few programs that received updates, but that is the only thing that has changed on the phone for the last month. Any ideas?
    04-08-2009 07:48 AM
    Doesn't the plug ikon mean charged and the lightning bolt ikon mean charging?
    04-08-2009 08:57 AM
    The problem is that I don't think it is completing a full charge. And the battery life is barely lasting throughout the day. It never gets to the screen with a plug confirming that it got a full charge.
    04-08-2009 10:30 AM
    Try doing a restore. My first iPhone had some issues with the battery meter like that and a restore fixed that.
    04-08-2009 02:59 PM
    I haven't ever done a restore. Will I lose my apps and mp3's? Do you just resync when you are done?
    04-08-2009 03:07 PM
    Just make sure you back-up first, then do a restore from back-up. It'll take awhile, but I think it'll work. If not, then you'll have to try a restore as new phone, in which case you'll have to resync everything.
    04-08-2009 03:08 PM
    If not, then you'll have to try a restore as new phone, in which case you'll have to resync everything.
    Which you will then lose all your settings, text messages, saved games in apps, etc.

So like llofte said, try the restore from backup first.
    04-08-2009 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD