Ive heard about it from my friend and found this news from dealsniper.com

More advanced features for new version, e.g. 32GB memory, 0.1 inch slimmer, 3.2 megapixels camera, etc......

I need to buy the 3g for my wife and it stopped me immediately.

Sounds cool! But I dont know when it will be released, anyone can help?
    04-07-2009 08:15 AM
    Those are some of the same specs that the new "regular" iPhone are rumored to have. Have not really heard much about a Pro version. Apple normal product cycle is June -July, so whatever we get will more than likely be presented then.
    04-07-2009 08:24 AM
    iPhone 3G Pro? I would definitely go for it!

I like downloading applications, games, and songs, I like watching movies too!!

This 32GB is coming up! I will buy it for no doubt!
    04-08-2009 06:20 AM
    Anyone think the 5MP rumor could be for the main camera and the 3.2MP for the front facing iChat rumors?
    04-08-2009 08:51 AM
    The only real place rumours have come from is mere speculation about what people think Apple should do to make a better iPhone. So is a 5mp camera true? Might be, might not be. My guess would be no, and apple would actually work a bit harder on making a better 2 - 3.2 mp camera using AF and possibly a flash and a better lens.
    04-09-2009 06:12 AM
    The only real place rumours have come from is mere speculation about what people think Apple should do to make a better iPhone. So is a 5mp camera true? Might be, might not be. My guess would be no, and apple would actually work a bit harder on making a better 2 - 3.2 mp camera using AF and possibly a flash and a better lens.
    Apple has placed orders for 5 and 3.2 cameras, we just don't know what they are going to do with. Most people think 3.2 is for the next iPhone and 5 is for some new unknown tablet like device.
    04-09-2009 10:00 AM
    Apple has placed orders for 5 and 3.2 cameras, we just don't know what they are going to do with. Most people think 3.2 is for the next iPhone and 5 is for some new unknown tablet like device.
    A GiPhone (Giant iPhone?!). It would be awesome to have a larger version as demo'd by illusion labs the other day. OR 3.2 for the front and 5 for the back of the iphone?! now there's a thought.
    04-09-2009 10:32 AM
    Cool! I think I will wait for it as I also found this news from appleinsider I will wait for it though it will cost me a lot!
    Searched dealsniper.com and Ive found some great cases.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 04-13-2009 at 08:59 AM.
    04-13-2009 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD