Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Ive heard about it from my friend and found this news from dealsniper.com

More advanced features for new version, e.g. 32GB memory, 0.1 inch slimmer, 3.2 megapixels camera, etc......

I need to buy the 3g for my wife and it stopped me immediately.

Sounds cool! But I dont know when it will be released, anyone can help?
    04-07-2009 07:15 AM
    Those are some of the same specs that the new "regular" iPhone are rumored to have. Have not really heard much about a Pro version. Apple normal product cycle is June -July, so whatever we get will more than likely be presented then.
    04-07-2009 07:24 AM
    iPhone 3G Pro? I would definitely go for it!

I like downloading applications, games, and songs, I like watching movies too!!

This 32GB is coming up! I will buy it for no doubt!
    04-08-2009 05:20 AM
    Anyone think the 5MP rumor could be for the main camera and the 3.2MP for the front facing iChat rumors?
    04-08-2009 07:51 AM
    The only real place rumours have come from is mere speculation about what people think Apple should do to make a better iPhone. So is a 5mp camera true? Might be, might not be. My guess would be no, and apple would actually work a bit harder on making a better 2 - 3.2 mp camera using AF and possibly a flash and a better lens.
    04-09-2009 05:12 AM
    The only real place rumours have come from is mere speculation about what people think Apple should do to make a better iPhone. So is a 5mp camera true? Might be, might not be. My guess would be no, and apple would actually work a bit harder on making a better 2 - 3.2 mp camera using AF and possibly a flash and a better lens.
    Apple has placed orders for 5 and 3.2 cameras, we just don't know what they are going to do with. Most people think 3.2 is for the next iPhone and 5 is for some new unknown tablet like device.
    04-09-2009 09:00 AM
    Apple has placed orders for 5 and 3.2 cameras, we just don't know what they are going to do with. Most people think 3.2 is for the next iPhone and 5 is for some new unknown tablet like device.
    A GiPhone (Giant iPhone?!). It would be awesome to have a larger version as demo'd by illusion labs the other day. OR 3.2 for the front and 5 for the back of the iphone?! now there's a thought.
    04-09-2009 09:32 AM
    Cool! I think I will wait for it as I also found this news from appleinsider I will wait for it though it will cost me a lot!
    Searched dealsniper.com and Ive found some great cases.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 04-13-2009 at 07:59 AM.
    04-13-2009 07:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD