Slow Internet

trkoons

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
I have an Iphone to replace my AT&T Tilt. I am ready to go back to my Tilt as the Iphone is horribly slow when using Safari and often freezes. Any suggestions on what I can do? Will a sync help? Any help is appreciated.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
If you are on a 3G network and are loading a very large site. (THis goes with any phone) it will load very slow... if it is a mobile site it should be faster

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Also remember that the iPhone is rendering real web pages, not WAP sites or proxy content, but it doesn't have the resources of a full computer, so any page with lots of JavaScript will be much harder on the iPhone (likely the reason BlackBerry turns off JavaScript by default).

If someone has a Facebook page loaded up with crazy apps, that'll put a hurting on Safari.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Having moved from a tilt to the iPhone a couple of months ago, I can say with experience that the iPhone smokes the tilt on speed, in pretty much every aspect, to include web rendering. Edge, wifi and 3G. If you are experiencing something different, your phone may need some attention, maybe a reset, restore or possibly having it looked at by apple.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2