New guy needs help :(

04blue8

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Hey everybody! i just joined the forum, im on a couple car club forums and i love these sites, so much information. i searched but could not find the answer to my question. I just got my iphone three days ago. jailbroke it with quickpwn. i added apps and themes and what not. but my phone is running so damn slow! i click to go to a app and the screen says loading for about 30 seconds and then finally will open the app...any help is appreciated!!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Are you running backgrounder?

Depending on what JB apps you added you may need to find what's slowing you down and remove it, otherwise restore and re-jailbreak. Some people experience the lag...some people don't. The closest I've come was today, I was running alot of stuff at once and the lack of memory really slowed me down. Resprung and I'm good to go again.

Ghecko

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
As you are new to this forum. You must know that posts like this belong in the JAILBREAK forum... Please take note of this in the future

;)

-ghecko

04blue8

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Are you running backgrounder?

Depending on what JB apps you added you may need to find what's slowing you down and remove it, otherwise restore and re-jailbreak. Some people experience the lag...some people don't. The closest I've come was today, I was running alot of stuff at once and the lack of memory really slowed me down. Resprung and I'm good to go again.

yes i am using backgrounder i just took it off and reset the system. a litle improvement but not much :(
As you are new to this forum. You must know that posts like this belong in the JAILBREAK forum... Please take note of this in the future

;)

-ghecko
whoops... i saw help and was drawn to that! :D