If you have to pick one single feature to name as your favorite, what would it be?

With so many, it may be a little tough I know...

And please keep this thread on topic, no need to include what you wished was added and sadly left out. That is a whole other thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 03-22-2009 at 11:16 AM.
    03-22-2009 09:49 AM
    I'm looking forward to A2DP, i'm wondering if it will drain the battery as fast as my old adapter did, my treo had pretty good battery life with it built in, and the iphone has a longer battery life than my Treo did so that it what I was really looking forward to
    03-22-2009 10:32 AM
    Although I'm excited bout 3.0 I can't say there's one killer feature that I'm anxiously waiting to use come summer. It's more of the thrill that comes with simply updating. Things like copy and paste are dandy, but I won't use it that much; it'll just be nice to have them just in case.

All in all, all I would really love is theming, which thus far is yet in limbo.
    03-22-2009 10:57 AM
    Spotlight search.
    03-22-2009 11:16 AM
    I don't think I'll be using any of them a whole lot, but I'm still excited that they'll be there when I need them. I'm probably looking most forward to Spotlight. I'd say that's my favorite.
    03-22-2009 11:18 AM
    Spotlight search.
    I don't think I'll be using any of them a whole lot, but I'm still excited that they'll be there when I need them. I'm probably looking most forward to Spotlight. I'd say that's my favorite.
    Yup, this is the coolest feature for me. I haven't reorganized my apps since upgrading. Plus it does email, contacts...everything!

I'm looking forward to A2DP, i'm wondering if it will drain the battery as fast as my old adapter did, my treo had pretty good battery life with it built in, and the iphone has a longer battery life than my Treo did so that it what I was really looking forward to
    Going to be testing this over the next few days and try to determine the best I can the battery usage.
    03-22-2009 11:38 AM
    I would have to say multiple pics in email. I take and send so many pictures, I honestly get discourages not being able to send more than one at a time. It also goes hand in hand with copy and paste as I will be able to paste multiple pics in email.
    03-22-2009 12:11 PM
    A2DP for me.
    03-22-2009 12:16 PM
    I would have to say multiple pics in email. I take and send so many pictures, I honestly get discourages not being able to send more than one at a time. It also goes hand in hand with copy and paste as I will be able to paste multiple pics in email.
    In the meantime you can pick up apps in the App Store that will send multiple pics in a single email. Check out Multi Photo. It works really well.
    03-22-2009 12:17 PM
    landscape keyboard or turn-by-turn maps
    03-22-2009 12:38 PM
    Very difficult question.

At first I didn't really care about C&P, but after my recent trip to Kansas City, I can't believe how many times I needed to use it!! I was cursing Apple for not already releasing the update for me

But I think I'm probably most excited for finally having PUSH! Apple has been teasing us with this forever now.

MMS is cool too
    03-22-2009 12:45 PM
    ... it does email, contacts...everything!
    Well, when I watched the video, he said five apps were searchable with Spotlight (Calendar, Notes, Contacts, Mail, and iPod), which is wonderful. But that leaves out Safari Bookmarks, Maps (Recents and Bookmarks), and Photos (those with names from iPhoto) not showing up in the results as well. Or do they? Seems a bit odd and incomplete if they don't.
    03-22-2009 12:59 PM
    MMS is cool too
    Ash is gonna get you for this one... hehe
    03-22-2009 01:08 PM
    Ash is gonna get you for this one... hehe
    I added it just for him
    03-22-2009 02:06 PM
    For me the most used feature will be the landscape keyboard! I would love to have turn by turn and MMS if I had an iPhone 3G . So I guess I find myself waiting until June to find out if they are going to have a NEW iPhone before I finally upgrade from my iPhone 2G!
    03-22-2009 02:08 PM
    I added it just for him
    I know. Hehe. Ash knows he'll love and use this feature.
    03-22-2009 02:08 PM
    I think MMS. Can't wait to try it to see what its like!
    03-22-2009 02:17 PM
    I know. Hehe. Ash knows he'll love and use this feature.
    I think I need to somehow get his number so that I can randomly send him some MMS goodness
    03-22-2009 02:29 PM
    I think it will mms. Just want to try it out since it has been talked about for what seems 100 years now!
    03-22-2009 02:33 PM
    I think I need to somehow get his number so that I can randomly send him some MMS goodness
    Omg... that would be too funny. LOL
    03-22-2009 02:50 PM
    Spotlight is my favorite. Before I had to to my laptop to find emails. I can't search now. I can send picture messages. I can remember or write it twice.
    03-22-2009 03:27 PM
    Spotlight search for me, with push notifications not far behind.

And just what is Bad Ash's feature? He started the thread and never answered his own question!
    03-22-2009 07:54 PM
    This one is an easy one... LANDSCAPE TEXTING.
    03-22-2009 08:11 PM
    Landscape keyboard for emails. I usually have long emails, and I think it will make it easier to compose them.
    2nd is Cut-n-Copy-n-Paste, or Bluetooth peer to peer (Say goodbye to battery life)

GO RED WINGS!!!
    03-22-2009 10:58 PM
    Well, when I watched the video, he said five apps were searchable with Spotlight (Calendar, Notes, Contacts, Mail, and iPod), which is wonderful. But that leaves out Safari Bookmarks, Maps (Recents and Bookmarks), and Photos (those with names from iPhoto) not showing up in the results as well. Or do they? Seems a bit odd and incomplete if they don't.
    I think you are correct. Just seems like "everything", but I guess there are some thing that aren't included.
    03-23-2009 01:05 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD