My favorite feature is Cut, Copy, and Paste. I've been waiting for this feature ever since getting my Touch. I will gladly pay for the 3.0 upgrade to get this.

I'm also glad to see that they will be adding landscape typing for Mail. Now I won't have to use EasyWriter anymore for that feature.

Now they just need to make the App Store easier to navigate, and I will be one thoroughly happy camper.
    03-23-2009 04:07 AM
    Out of all the features 3.0 has to offer I think push notification is the best. I has a sidekick before my iPhone and I was always on aim I miss that. And the notification from 3rd party apps seems cool too.
    03-23-2009 11:49 AM
    Out of all the features 3.0 has to offer I think push notification is the best. I has a sidekick before my iPhone and I was always on aim I miss that. And the notification from 3rd party apps seems cool too.
    Push will be nice, but it only solves half the problem. Still need background apps, even if it's just one at a time.
    03-23-2009 12:00 PM
    Spotlight search for me, with push notifications not far behind.

And just what is Bad Ash's feature? He started the thread and never answered his own question!
    Hmmm, I'd have to say cut/copy/paste. Which is weird because I never really missed not having this before but I think just the way Apple did it made it really stand out for me. Especially being able to copy multiple pictures to put into a single email. Nice...
    03-23-2009 08:10 PM
    I'm really not sure. I've only needed copy/paste only once or twice. Spotlight isn't a big deal for me, but nice to have.

I think I'm more excited to see what the developers come up with now they have 2,000+ APIs.
    03-23-2009 08:15 PM
    Spotlight & cut/copy & paste
    03-23-2009 10:38 PM
    Hmmm, I'd have to say cut/copy/paste. Which is weird because I never really missed not having this before but I think just the way Apple did it made it really stand out for me. Especially being able to copy multiple pictures to put into a single email. Nice...
    Lol... stole my answer. I told you that you'd come around.
    03-23-2009 10:48 PM
    For me , A2DP for my iTouch and my wife is really looking forward to MMS on her iPhone
    03-24-2009 01:32 AM
    I would have to say its the MMS feature or the push notifications feature. I use bejive and its just so much to keep checking to see if you have an IM after you leave the app maybe its just my laziness.
    03-24-2009 09:11 AM
    I haven't had a chance to see the 3.0 keynote. I heard copy and paste is on it's way. I've been so busy with work. I've been outta the loop! What's in the new 3.0 update?
    03-27-2009 07:11 AM
    I haven't had a chance to see the 3.0 keynote. I heard copy and paste is on it's way. I've been so busy with work. I've been outta the loop! What's in the new 3.0 update?
    It would probably be better to just watch the event and read an article than have us try to tell you all the new features?
    03-30-2009 01:40 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD