Votes: 141 91.0%
  • No...

Votes: 14 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BB-fan

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
The two things I really wanted were copy/paste and MMS which we finally get. However I can't for the life of me find the thread with the info on what else is included in the update. Search function never works for me. Can someone point me the way.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
After using several betas I'm quite happy with it... Still a few kinks that need worked out but I'm sure they will be taken care of.

Captain Chunk#IM

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
3.0 installed...not really impressed

Grabbed the GM of OS 3.0 earlier today and installed it about an hour ago, and I have to say I'm not really impressed. Granted your experience may be different, but with how I use my iPhone I don't see 3.0 being that great.

Again, your mileage may vary. To each his own. Just FYI..

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I respectfully disagree. I downloaded the GM and installed it a few hours ago. The landscape keyboard is so worth it. I text a lot so its important. It seems to run faster than 2.2.1 on my 3G. I love it and it was worth the wait.

infenit101

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
Grabbed the GM of OS 3.0 earlier today and installed it about an hour ago, and I have to say I'm not really impressed. Granted your experience may be different, but with how I use my iPhone I don't see 3.0 being that great.

Again, your mileage may vary. To each his own. Just FYI..

Its not as big of a improvement as people are making it out to be. How do you use you iphone?

can u jailbreak 3.0 gm?

iReviewTheApps4u

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone with 3.0 already installed verify whether this 11 pages of Home Screens rumor is true? I am one of those who maxes out all 9 and is looking forward to more App space:

theiphoneblog.com/2009/04/01/iphone-30-beta-2-11-home-pages-180-apps

(It wouldn't allow me to post the link since I don't have 10 posts yet but thats the link above minus the w w w)

Thank you and please refrain from the "Why do you have so many pages?" questions.... I just do ;)

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I cannot imagine that 3.0 will be disappointing. I am banking on the fact that it is great enough that I will not be do upset about not being able to the the S. Pretty confident that will be the case.

iReviewTheApps4u

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Ah, you got my hopes up. I thought I was getting a quick response. I'll just have to check back in a couple hours hopefully there's someone who can test it for me.

Even if you don't have the pages filled if you have the 3.0 can u just put one app on each screen to see if it goes to 11. I would really appreciate it.

ericg1840

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I upgrade a phone at work to the 3.0 and was wondering if anyone who got an early release of 3.0 can explain the push notification. I can't find it any where in the settings. I didn't know if I had to wait until apps updated to support 3.0 or not

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2