Votes: 141 91.0%
  • No...

Votes: 14 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Yes... everyone needs to remember that there a over 100 new features... I don't even think half that was mentioned, so video recording - you never know. I can't wait!

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Duvi, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... If there were to be any video recording happening with the iPhone, it would MOST definitely have been announced. Sorry! 

pb1300

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I dont know why some are complaining about the lack of video capabilities on the iPhone. Im sure most people have their phone jailbroken, so just download the video program afterwards, which works quite well IMO.

taroliw

Apr 5, 2005
www.billsden.org
I dont know why some are complaining about the lack of video capabilities on the iPhone. Im sure most people have their phone jailbroken, so just download the video program afterwards, which works quite well IMO.

The whole point is that people would rather play by the rules and be fully supported. Apple just makes that impossible. ;)

LionInAComa

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Yes... everyone needs to remember that there a over 100 new features... I don't even think half that was mentioned, so video recording - you never know. I can't wait!

exactly, im sure this developers event was just the tip of the iceberg in what the new OS will be able to do. Maybe even a few things a new phone itself will be only able to utilize.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
The whole point is that people would rather play by the rules and be fully supported. Apple just makes that impossible. ;)

Exactly... I honestly would shell up a little bit of $$$ to not have to use a jailbroken version of the app. You have to honestly think to yourself... Apple tests everything rigoriously, while Cydia and company just create and distribute. I'll take my chances with Apple, whether it messes up my iPhone at this point, I'm sure they'd replace it with no issues/questions asked.

"Hey, I jailbroke my device and it doesn't work anymore. What are your replacement options?" I know I can format and all that good stuff, but I would really love to be able to have the issue on spot and go to Apple on spot. Not find the nearest PC/Mac with iTunes.

MaTiCeK

Jan 15, 2009
Visit site
The only thing really missing is a today lock screen.

But in general, once they fix all the bugs it will be one hell of a mobile OS.

snakes2003g

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I am happy. Finally mms copy and paste as well message forwarding so I am happy other than I want flash now. Oh and the new Bluetooth features are nice as well.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Will those 9 people that voted no please stand up?

Exactly what I was just thinking, I was looking for those 10 people who voted they are not happy. Leads me to believe it may just have been some trolls. I honestly feel Apple has given everything they possible can give with the current hardware setup in the iPhone 3G.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Exactly what I was just thinking, I was looking for those 10 people who voted they are not happy. Leads me to believe it may just have been some trolls. I honestly feel Apple has given everything they possible can give with the current hardware setup in the iPhone 3G.

Found some:
scaliasphone
gjlowe
sting7k

and a possible:
taylorh

Last edited by a moderator:

IamGov#IM

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
I am a new iPhone user and have been around the block more than a few times with other phones. I was with Sprint and owned all their BB's, All the Treos, the instinct, the centro and pretty much any other PDA/Smartphone they offered. I went through 32 phones in the matter of 2 1/2 years. I just never found a phone I was truely happy with. The OS's systems would lag (WMO), they didnt offer good 3rd party apps (Palm), or they down right sucked (Instinct). iPhone 3g is by far the best I have experienced and with this new update it is going to do pretty much everything. I just wish the battery would last a little bit longer.

What is the benefit of Java support?

Why is video so important?

Anyone experience 3.0 yet? How is the battery and signal?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Found some:
scaliasphone
gjlowe
sting7k

and a possible:
taylorh

I voted that I was happy, I may not use a lot of the features that many people have been moaning about for almost 2 years and I am not into being nickel and dimed at every turn in the app store. But I like the effort and time Apple is putting into the software, they clearly have heard a lot of the feedback and are responding.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh