Never (knocking on wood.)
    03-22-2009 01:42 PM
    I've dropped mine a few times, but one was really bad. It slipped out of my pocket when I was getting out of my car, and into snow. I didn't hear it, maybe the show softened the sound. Went inside, and realized about four hours later that my phone was missing. So I went out to see if it was in my car, but there it was sitting in the snow, IN THE RAIN- it was raining the entire time. I brought it inside and dried it off with a towel, and it started right up (I probably should have waited a few days before trying this).
    03-22-2009 01:54 PM
    Still haven't dropped mine....YET! I'm a delivery driver and try to take good care of my phone.
    03-22-2009 02:25 PM
    My CO-worker dropped his 50' off a balcony at one of his customers and it survived with no problems or much damage. It also had a ToughSkin Case and a Crystal Film Set which I'm sure helped...

Jdub
    03-22-2009 02:33 PM
    Once, I had it charging. The cord ran through the arms of one of my chairs. My dog came out from under the hair and pulled the cord with him. Slamming my iPhone to the ground! I just froze in shock.
    Checked it out, and all was good. Thank God!!!
    03-27-2009 07:21 AM
    LOL, Stevie No Wonder.
    Sometimes loading graphic intensive websites make me wanna do the same thing.
    03-27-2009 07:24 AM
    Zero for now
    02-21-2010 11:53 AM
    I have dropped mine like two times on the carpet but thats not what had me freaking out. Before i even touched my phone the lady at the att store had it hooked up to set it up and the lady next to her reached over to grab the cable for her customer while mine was still hooked up. Well i just had to sit and watch while my phone dove to the ground. Then the ugly troll found her own cable which means she didnt even need to be near mine. You can imagine what i wanted to say to her. That was back in july so its running strong, and it has been in a case everyday since then. Funny thing is its gotten more marks on it from hard cases then from its one fall. =P
    02-21-2010 03:58 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD