What do you want from iPhone OS 3.0?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
More than BGR that's for sure. He was dead on with 2.0 and what he says makes sense and lines up with my own speculation. I also agree MMS isn't going to happen

He never said MMS was not going to happen actually. He simply said he was not sure about that. I tend to believe him this time around. In the past, I wouldn't. Two days and we will know.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
He never said MMS was not going to happen actually. He simply said he was not sure about that. I tend to believe him this time around. In the past, I wouldn't. Two days and we will know.

Yeah, I read on a couple sites that he said no MMS, but either way I never believed the BGR rumors on MMS.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I didn't read everything, but here is the list of things I can think off the top of my head.

MMS - Not really for sending, but receiving. I have a lot of people that still send them to me and I never receive.

Email - Being able to attach photos (multiple ones) from the email app

Copy/Paste - Don't really use it that much, but why not!

Push Notification - I would rather push over background processes. In fact, I don't think Apple will ever do background processes especially after the "push notification" segment they had clowning the task manager on winslow.

Turn by Turn - With voice. I love my AT&T Navigator and would love this on the iPhone.

Battery - increased battery life

Today Screen - like Intelliscreen, this would be awesome.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner