Curious of the answer?

robfitz

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Which Iphone is better. I have a first gen 2g 16gb but wanted to know if the 3g is a better phone. I saw on mac daily news about a leak of the new Iphone 32gb with faster cpu and faster safari. Should I sell my 2g and get the new one when it comes or keep mine. I know mine is aluminum case where the 3g is plastic. Pro plastic is lite compared to aluminum. The new one is also supposed to have copy and paste . Go to macdailynews.com to read article.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
The speed from the current 3G and the new one, whenever that is released, will be no different in terms of data speed. But 3G in general is much faster than Edge any day of the week.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
In the end it comes down to how much you value GPS and 3G mostly. If you fine without those things, why bother to upgrade. If you need GPS and 3G - upgrade. As for the next iPhone, nobody knows what will be different so I can't help you there.

PestPro#IM

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Bluetooth

Help me out....I have a razr 3G now with ATT, and I have the Jawbone bluetooth for 129.00. Will this bluetooth work with the I Phone?

Jdub

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Help me out....I have a razr 3G now with ATT, and I have the Jawbone bluetooth for 129.00. Will this bluetooth work with the I Phone?

Yes, It is compatible with the iPhone. I just got a Jawbone 2 with NoiseAssassin for my iPhone and it works great!

Jdub

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
:cool:I also have the the first gen IPhone. I keep looking at the 3g thinking the speeds would be nice when I am away from wifi. but then I look at the plastic case and I am stopped cold. if the 3g had an aluminium back I would have gladly paid for the upgrade ages ago. If the aluminum back forces me to stay with the slower speed than "So Be It" . and to be Honest...if the next gen phone does not have an aluminium back then Apple will have to pry my first gen phone from my dead body. that is unless the hardware upgrades are just too cool to resist. 3g phone? very easy to resist IMHO

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2