I know this does not belong in this particular section of the forums but we want to get as much feedback as possible so it will stay here for a bit.

Simple question, how do you like the new layout of the forums? Positive, negative, neutral? Whatever the case may be, we can take it.

Any feedback is appreciated, as we are always looking for ways to improve.
    03-11-2009 10:49 AM
    I liked having a seperate jail break apps section personally. So I kinda like the old way.
    03-11-2009 01:41 PM
    I liked having a seperate jail break apps section personally. So I kinda like the old way.
    Point taken, the whole idea was to compress the forums a little. With too many sections, some members seemed confused on where their post should belong. Hopefully in the long run this will help.
    03-11-2009 01:53 PM
    I personally like the condensed form. Too many sub-forums can get messy.
    03-11-2009 01:54 PM
    This isn't too bad. We just need more active posters
    03-11-2009 02:30 PM
    Spread the word!!!
    03-11-2009 02:31 PM
    Spread the word!!!
    always trying!
    03-11-2009 02:42 PM
    In due time it will continue to grow. Look at it this way. The iPhone has been out for less that 2 years and it's a single phone. Other sites like Crackberry have been around much longer and how many different RIM devices are there? So that has to be taken into consideration.
    03-11-2009 02:50 PM
    In due time it will continue to grow. Look at it this way. The iPhone has been out for less that 2 years and it's a single phone. Other sites like Crackberry have been around much longer and how many different RIM devices are there? So that has to be taken into consideration.
    That is a good point.. I wasn't thinking of how many different Blackberry phones there are.
    03-12-2009 08:09 PM
    Once I learn a little more I hope to be able to contribute some as well. This is my first Apple of any kind so I'm in a sharp learning curve. Fortunately the iPhone seems to be very intuitive and I'm finding the transition from my Storm (I've had three different Blackberrys) very easy.

Former Crackberry abuser.
    03-18-2009 10:04 AM
    It's nice and easy to use. It's easy to find the correct forum to post in.
    03-21-2009 11:43 AM
    It's good to go... there were way too many topics.
    03-21-2009 01:53 PM
    I would like the search to able to do 3 letter words, it would make the search a lot more useful.
    03-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Agreed! Look at the beejive posts... All first time posters!

I like the new setup it is working fine for me.
    03-21-2009 02:53 PM
    The layout is just fine.....would like to see more activity. I think that there aren't as many hidden fixes as the bb (hold alt and lglg and lift your left leg), so that may limit the # of people looking to exchange knowledge.
    Love the Iphone, just need to get a battery solution....looking at the Power Slider.
    03-21-2009 04:47 PM
    The layout is just fine.....would like to see more activity. I think that there aren't as many hidden fixes as the bb (hold alt and lglg and lift your left leg), so that may limit the # of people looking to exchange knowledge.
    Love the Iphone, just need to get a battery solution....looking at the Power Slider.
    Like I said earlier:

03-21-2009 06:01 PM
    Very nice the way it is. If you ever have a problem or are looking for something you can always search.
    03-22-2009 02:26 PM
    Since I'm fairly new around here I have nothing to compare it to, but I am trying to figure out where some things go (I've had threads moved) and how the post count works (I was looking forward to 10 posts so I could make profile changes and suddenly they dropped from 9 to 5??) Overall I like it and I hope to make this place my home for iPhone stuff.
    03-22-2009 02:54 PM
    Since I'm fairly new around here I have nothing to compare it to, but I am trying to figure out where some things go (I've had threads moved) and how the post count works (I was looking forward to 10 posts so I could make profile changes and suddenly they dropped from 9 to 5??) Overall I like it and I hope to make this place my home for iPhone stuff.
    You dropped some posts from having some posts in threads that were moved to the social forum. (post counts do not increase in that forum)
    03-22-2009 03:16 PM
    I love it! It has a clean interface and it's easy to use.
    03-27-2009 07:16 AM
    Welcome to the iPhone siiiiyeeeeed!

I really like the new layout. BadAsh was correct (again -- and yes it gets annoying). Talk brings talk, and we've already got one of the best communities on the 'net (and I've been doing this since the early 90s, so that means something!)
    03-29-2009 12:51 PM
    It looks clean and professional This is a great layout! Thanks for the admirable work.
    03-30-2009 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD