I added my work email to my iphone today. After, it seemed to replace all of my phone contacts with the contacts from my work email. Not add, replace. I thought I'd have a backup from syncing, but it's seeming like I don't.

Do I have any options here? I haven't done a 'backup' but I guess I thought that's what syncing did...?

Help!

03-02-2009 10:28 PM
    Was your work email that you added an Exchange account?
    03-03-2009 09:45 AM
    Was your work email that you added an Exchange account?
    He had to of been. He simply just has to shut off the syncing of contacts via the email options under the exchange account.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 03-03-2009 at 10:04 AM.
    03-03-2009 09:49 AM
    He had to of been. He simply just has to shut turn off the syncing of contacts via the email options under the exchange account.
    That's what I figured.
    03-03-2009 10:03 AM
    I added my work email to my iphone today. After, it seemed to replace all of my phone contacts with the contacts from my work email. Not add, replace. I thought I'd have a backup from syncing, but it's seeming like I don't.

Do I have any options here? I haven't done a 'backup' but I guess I thought that's what syncing did...?

Help!

This happened to me when I added my first email... the only difference here is I did it on purpose...

Is it even possible for those old contacts to be returned?
    03-03-2009 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD