I'm brand new here!

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
Hi Y'all. I've had my iPhone since December, but haven't used it until now. I've been using my Blackberry Bold.

I would like to know if y'all can recommend some sites for me with wallpapers and ringtones? And, also if you know of more forum sites, I'd be interested in those too.

Thanks so much for y'all helping me!

Stephanie:D

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
I'm still not sure I won't have a Blackberry back-slide like they say in church! ha!

With the wallpaper threads, how do I get the wallpapers on the iphone? I was so used to doing the OTA wallpapers with the Blackberry, so I need a little help.

Can you help an old girl out?? Pretty please??

Thanks!!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
You can save them to a folder on your computer and sync that folder with your iTunes

or

you can click on the picture while viewing it from your phone and hold down -- then click save

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I don't know about that saving them to a folder amd syncing with iTunes. I'm not that great on that stuff.

I guess I'm feeling a little intimidated by all this. I had done so well with my Blackberry, that all this new stuff makes me feel like I'm appearing dumb. Thank goodness I have people like you to help!!

I did a search on ringtones, but, didn't really find any in here. Is there somewhere you could suggest? I had a bunch of great ones on my BB, and some were (insert *GASP* here) even really funny dirty ones. But, I don't see anything like that on iTunes or anywhere. Now I can't shock my friends :-( hehe

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
What I did was downloaded them from myxertones to my desktop and then transferred them to my ringtone folder for the iPhone in iTunes

then synced and it was good to go.. they have to be 45 seconds or less to work though

kittycatspawz#IM

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
ok. I can probably handle that. It doesn't sound too brain intensive. I know with phonezoo I was able to do that, so I guess it's probably about the same.

thanks for the 45 second tip!!

Do you know anything about downloading the themes I've seen? I tried to download one straight to my phone and it locked it up big time. Wouldn't let me even cut it off. I had to pop the SIM card out to get it to shut off.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
In order to change the theme your phone would have to be jailbroken..

However, my phone came jailbroken as I bought it off of ebay so I can't really help you in that area, but there is a whole forum dedicated to jailbreaking your iphone on this site and I'm sure you could find answers there.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner