Is it true limewire

SPARTAN 781

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
can be downloaded straight onto the iphone? I just got my Iphone. I will be unlocking it next week when my laptop arrives. Is this legit? Also, my brother has internet explorer on his, does a jailbroken phone allow you to see videos off of websites?

TY 4 the replies.....

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I browse through JB stuff alot (and I mean ALOT). Never seen limewire nor IE.

Do you know where he got it from cause I highly doubt finding IE on a mini-Mac (aka iPhone).

Also, Safari does not let you see Flash (not necessarily videos). If there is no Flash support on the iPhone yet, then even IE will not be able to display those videos.

SPARTAN 781

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Thank you. He showed it to me a few days ago. He did not let me check it out. He's very private, but I got a good look at his home screen. He had IE right at the bottom left screen.

As for LW, I read somewhere, but can't seem to find the link. I believe it was on the tmonews.com/forums

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
I did some search and nothing of that sort came up.

With JB and theming, is it possible he is using IE icon for Safari or one of the other browsers? just a thought.

jeremykyle

Feb 24, 2009
Visit site
Thank you. He showed it to me a few days ago. He did not let me check it out. He's very private, but I got a good look at his home screen. He had IE right at the bottom left screen.

As for LW, I read somewhere, but can't seem to find the link. I believe it was on the tmonews.com/forums

He probably just had a theme that changed the Safari icon to the IE icon. IE for the iPhone does not exist.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'd avoid Limewire on a PC at all costs. Low quality stuff and filled with viruses. Stick with iTunes are look into "other" methods out there that we can not discuss on these forums.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Lol. He's very private and cant let you check it out? Sorry there something funny about that. Like the guy who hides in the closet during the movie "Benchwarmers"

SPARTAN 781

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Lol. He's very private and cant let you check it out? Sorry there something funny about that. Like the guy who hides in the closet during the movie "Benchwarmers"

If you were too meet my brother, you will see what I mean. Nothing funny to hide here. He is who he is.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal