Will you be disappointed?

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I would be bummed. Waiting to replace my 3G with a cracked screen with the new version in june, so no new version would mean I've been waiting for no reason. I don't even need a new one because of the new features, but I can't wait for whatever the features end up being anyway.

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Yes and no. It would be nice for a new device to be released, but if they dont then we're no further behind than now. now if they took the iphone away and didn't produce anything....that would be a lot different

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I'm trying my best to keep expectations "low" for this WWDC. As we get closer to the conference there will have been so many rumors, speculation and leaked photos that no one will really know what to expect or believe.

Regardless, I'm waiting, and if a new iPhone is announced in June I will be waiting in line shortly thereafter and if a new iPhone is not announced and they stick with the current 3G then I will be at the Apple store the day after to pick up my first iPhone.

I've waited so long for this and I can't wait, whatever happens! :D

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I would be bummed. Waiting to replace my 3G with a cracked screen with the new version in june, so no new version would mean I've been waiting for no reason. I don't even need a new one because of the new features, but I can't wait for whatever the features end up being anyway.

My girlfriend broke her glass. I ordered a replacement and we tried to fix it, but when we had it all taken apart down to just the glass inside it's frame wasn't sure how to get the old glass out of the frame with the home button and stuff. Think she is just going to buy a new one for $399 or whatever.

If anyone here is thinking about replacing their own glass...think twice!! :eek:

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
My girlfriend broke her glass. I ordered a replacement and we tried to fix it, but when we had it all taken apart down to just the glass inside it's frame wasn't sure how to get the old glass out of the frame with the home button and stuff. Think she is just going to buy a new one for $399 or whatever.

If anyone here is thinking about replacing their own glass...think twice!! :eek:

So were you able to return what you bought? If not then that stinks, you're out of that money.. :(

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
No, the glass is non refundable from the terms on the website. So out $100 plus shipping there. I guess I'll try to sell it on ebay and get something for it.

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
This is something I found on the new iPhone. Don't know if you have seen it or not. If the stats and pics are true, I might go and get it, even though I love my 3G.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen