I would be bummed. Waiting to replace my 3G with a cracked screen with the new version in june, so no new version would mean I've been waiting for no reason. I don't even need a new one because of the new features, but I can't wait for whatever the features end up being anyway.
    My girlfriend broke her glass. I ordered a replacement and we tried to fix it, but when we had it all taken apart down to just the glass inside it's frame wasn't sure how to get the old glass out of the frame with the home button and stuff. Think she is just going to buy a new one for $399 or whatever.

If anyone here is thinking about replacing their own glass...think twice!!
    02-27-2009 12:38 PM
    My girlfriend broke her glass. I ordered a replacement and we tried to fix it, but when we had it all taken apart down to just the glass inside it's frame wasn't sure how to get the old glass out of the frame with the home button and stuff. Think she is just going to buy a new one for $399 or whatever.

If anyone here is thinking about replacing their own glass...think twice!!
    So were you able to return what you bought? If not then that stinks, you're out of that money..
    02-27-2009 01:14 PM
    No, the glass is non refundable from the terms on the website. So out $100 plus shipping there. I guess I'll try to sell it on ebay and get something for it.
    02-27-2009 04:16 PM
    Dang man that really stinks.
    02-27-2009 08:32 PM
    This is something I found on the new iPhone. Don't know if you have seen it or not. If the stats and pics are true, I might go and get it, even though I love my 3G.
    03-01-2009 11:18 PM
    03-01-2009 11:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD